Mary’s Fitness’ mission is encouraging people to make healthy choices and live healthier lives through unique programming and education.
The strength of what I do lies in a deep respect for education and staying on the cutting edge of the latest research and trends in the areas of health and wellness.
I am compassionate and empathetic with an outgoing personality which allows me to get along with people from all walks of life. I have a deep desire to help you feel better, look better and improve your outlook on life.
My WHY Statement:
To empower others to architect their dream so they can live the adventure of their full potential.
My personal mission is to be a constant positive force, maintaining the highest ethical integrity and striving to always do the right thing.
- Specialties include: Senior fitness; High School, Collegiate and Adult athletes; weight loss or weight gain programs, individuals with health challenges.
- University of Arkansas. B.S.E. Physical Education, 1983
- University of Arkansas. M.Ed. Exercise Physiology, 1984
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist since 1999
- ABMP Massage Therapist since 1994
- IDEA Personal Trainer since 1994
- Advanced Rehabilitation Specialist since 1994
- USAT Level I Coach, since 2009
- NSCA Endurance clinic participant, 2008, 2013
- FMS Functional Movement Coach, since 2014
- TD Mentorship 3.5 participant, 2017
- TD Mastermind Member, 2017
- Precision Nutrition Level I Certified Sports & Exercise Nutrition Coach, 2018.