"Even if You are on the Right Track You'll get Run Over if you Just Sit Still."
Because of COVID-19, we have adjusted the Active Aging membership to limit no more than 5 people in the studio at a time.
Zoom Live Classes will meet MWF at 8am to accommodate those individuals who would like to continue to workout from home. A link will be sent to you along with a password when you sign up for a month. Michelle Cook will be overseeing the online workouts. Be ready with dumbbell weights, stretchy bands and a chair, for a well-rounded, challenging workout.
Benefits of the active aging membership:
- MWF 8am – 9 am and 10am - 11am. Please call ahead to reserve a time to workout. 8am, 8:30am, 10am or 10:30am. The workouts will be limited to no more than 30 minutes.
- Energizing age appropriate exercise programs. 6 foot square exercise pods will be set up with a total workout within each pod. We ask that you do not go to other pods during your visit.
- Fun, social environment (I will be available to assist you with exercises. If you require extra individualized assistance, you may have to schedule a personal training session with me!)
- Woohoo! Friday stretching class will still be ongoing. We will set up to keep a 6 feet social distance spacing.
- Open to anyone 55 years of age or older.
MWF 8am, 8:30, 10 or 10:30am.
$80 per month or $20 drop-in fee