Yoga has become the modern-day symbol of peace, serenity and well-being with more than 20 million Americans practicing it.
Several different yoga principles offer more gentle poses with an emphasis on flexibility, strength and meditation. Safe for individuals who have had joint-replacement surgeries.
$90 per month or $20 drop-in fee
Due to COVID-19, Mary's Fitness will not be providing yoga mats, straps or blankets. You are strongly encouraged to bring your own mat and props. Yoga blocks will be available for use.
Accessing yoga instruction from the comfort of your home is still available. All in-studio yoga practices will have live-streaming available through Zoom. When payment is received, you will be sent a link and password.
The benifits of Yoga:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintains a balanced metabolism
- Helps with weight reduction
- Improved cardio and circulatory health
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
- Releases tension
- Improves balance
- Improves posture
- Protects your spine
- Increases your blood flow and oxygen to your cells
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps you sleep deeper
- An important component of yoga is focusing on the present
- Gives you inner strength